Re: Things you learn from the newspaper. no LBC

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Things you learn from the newspaper. no LBC
From: don spence <dspence@oanet.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 13:56:55 -0600
Hmmm.... I'm not a statistician but it looks to me that BMW drivers who
share their cars with their wives are having .3 extramarital encounters
per week.
On Monday, May 3, 2004, at 11:30  AM, Triumphs@Autox.team.net daily
digest wrote:

> http://www.boston.com/news/odd/articles/2004/05/03/bmw_drivers_get_mos
> t_sex/
>
> How would Triumph rate, I wonder?
>
> Nah, I don't want to know!
The German magazine "Men's Car" found in a survey of 2,253 motorists
aged 20 to 50 published in its inaugural May issue that male BMW
drivers say they have sex on average 2.2 times each week
Among women, French car drivers were top with 2.1 times per week
followed by Audi (2.0), Italian (2.0), and BMW (1.9) with Porsche again
at the bottom of the scale at 1.2 times per week. REUTERS