TR3A owner's manual in pdf format

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A owner's manual in pdf format
From: "Eric K." <tr3a@xs4all.nl>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 23:35:46 +0200 (CEST)
Hello listers,

I've been experimenting with my scanner and some OCR software today. The
most useful thing I could think of for practising on was my TR's
instruction manual. OCR software is constantly improving, but it still
takes a long time and a lot of fiddling to properly digitise a
comparatively small document. I think I won't be doing any factory
workshop manuals for a while...

Anyway, the result - which is far from perfect but usable - is here:

http://www.intuh.net/tr/tr3a_owners_manual.pdf

Filesize is just under 2MB. I'll leave it online for at least a week,
maybe longer. It's free for all, for any use, except commercial purposes.

Eric

--
'57 TR3a TS23315L - black
'76 Spit FH88257L - Java green