VTR 2004 Update

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR 2004 Update
From: Scott Tilton <sdtilton@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 14:53:32 -0700 (PDT)
I'll chime in with my two cents on the VTR 2004 convention.

At the end of the Richmond Triumph Register's annual car meet last weekend,
someone got up on stage with the microphone and was encoraging people who are
planning on coming to please register.

It really helps the host club plan the event better, everything from how many
rooms to reserve, to seats at various dinners or other events, Shirts to order
. . . all that stuff.

The speaker then pointed out that it was obvious that many more people had
reserved rooms at the hotel under the VTR discount rate than were currently
registered for the convention.

Being one of those guilty ones, I shrunk my head down and avoided making eye
contact with anyone.

It is an understandable thing to do, you can always register later, but you
definitely want to get a hotel room before the allcoation is used up.

Plus, reserving the hotel room is so simple.  An 800 number and a credit card
and you are done.

Well when I got back home, I found out just how simple it is to register for
the actual convention.   They have setup a webpage with a form to fill out so
you can check off what all optional events and paraphenalia you want.

At the end of it, you can pay for it all online through Paypal.  (meaning you
can use your credit card. . . or if you have paypal account, you can use that.)

It was so quick and simple.  Only took me 5 minutes. .. and most of that was
asking my wife what kind of dinner she wanted at the banquet or what kind of
shirt she wanted.

So that's my story.
Don't procrastinate any longer.
Go to http://www.richmondtriumphregister.com/VTR2004/national.asp and register