Cooling Fan Help Vitesse

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Cooling Fan Help Vitesse
From: jim williams <sportsix63@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 06:45:35 -0700 (PDT)
I need to find the six bladed metal cooling that is
used on the 1600 Vitesse. The one I have is a very
narrow short bladed fan. There is a hole in the center
and it fits over the crankshaft pulley nut. I'm in the
process of making a clone and my GT-6 plastic fan will
not allow proper clearance. (I've been using my Sports
6 as a model). Maybe there are other Triumphs that use
this fan??
While on the subject of cooling; has anyone fitted an
electric fan in front of the radiator on a Vitesse? If
so what fan was used and is it still on the market?
Any help will be greatly appreciated. I'm almost done!
Thanks,
Jim

=====
Jim Williams