FOUND: Door handle piece

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FOUND: Door handle piece
From: "Jim Holmgren" <jholmgren@advertising.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 11:28:59 -0400
How were these cars maintained before lists such as these???

I posted this request at 4:00 p.m. on a springtime Saturday afternoon.
By late Monday morning I had no less than 7 replies with offers to
either attempt to locate the part in their "parts boxes" or from shops
that carry the entire assembly (used) at a considerable savings over the
Moss/VB price.

Thank you one and all for your offers of assistance. A fellow Spitfire
owner has graciously offered to hook me up with a replacement piece for
my door handle.  You guys ROCK!

-Jim
'75 Spitfire 1500

The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the person(s)
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
email in error, please contact the sender and permanently delete the email
from any computer.