TR4 road trip i4BGA2vL028635

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 road trip i4BGA2vL028635
From: "Andrew Taylor" <ataylor@mail.hrca.harvard.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 12:06:21 -0400
In July, the Democratic Convention comes to town and will be held right next
door to my work, so I've decided that is the perfect time for a road trip. The
plan is to pick up my nephew in NYC, head south through Penn with a possible
stop at The Roadster Factory, into Virginia along the Blue Ridge Pkwy, and then
over to Tenn and back to where I was born and bred - Nashville. I'm thinking
about this now because there is some work I gotta do before the green machine
can make the trip. Also, I was wondering whether there is a convenient list of
suggested emergency items I should carry (that would fit in the boot). I've
looked at a bunch of TR-related sites and found nothing so far.  Also, I think
at some point someone on the list was pulling together names and places of
individuals who are willing to help a Triumph enthusiast in need. (This might
help determine my route.)
Any ideas/suggestions/warnings would be greatly appreciated.

Andy Taylor
Boston
'62 TR4 CT16725LO

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents,
files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain
confidential information including Protected Health Information (PHI)
that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or
designee, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of any and all attachments to this transmission is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately notify the sender. Please destroy the original
transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any
manner. Thank you. Hebrew Rehabilitation Center for Aged and its
affiliates.