Re: blowing tonneaus

To: "John A. Wise" <Wise@erau.edu>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: blowing tonneaus
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 15:37:26 -0700
John,
The only thing I found that keeps the tonneau from becomming a sail was to
replace a screw in the rear interior side panel with a lift the dot stud, I
used the one that is right in the upper corner by the door post, but the one
at the bottum works also.  I did this on each side.  When I undo the tonneau
for driving, I reconnect the lift the dot that is at the front middle on
each side of the zipper to these studs on either side of the car.  It's
worked for me so far.

If that isn't clear, let me know - I'll snap a picture or something.
Bob