my driver is trying to prepare my for the work on the tr6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: my driver is trying to prepare my for the work on the tr6
From: Footfrek@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 00:02:09 EDT
hi  everyone
just  alittle  rant.my  normally  reliable '91 olds cutlass supreme is
giving  me  fits. i  think  either  she is  preparing  me  for  all the  "good"
times with my tr6 or  just  a little jealous. we  just  fixed the  brakes and
charged the a/c and  my power steering  pump dies.i now  an  expert on changing
accessories on the  gm  3.1 v6. alt, a/c, water pump, & power steering  i
have all  worked  on  2  times  each  at  least. on  differents  cars  with
lotsa miles  so  it  is  to  be  expected and  each  previous  car  has  been
donor  for  the  other.anyway  thanks  for  listening  hope i  did  not  waste
 a lot of  your  time, i  just  need  to  talk to  some one.yall  are
great!!!
Jason
71TR6
"how do  i  get  this  darn  head off!!!boys get  a rope!"