VTR Web Site - Volunteers

To: "Triumphs list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: VTR Web Site - Volunteers
From: "Warren Allen" <warren-allen@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 08:45:23 -0400
> Andy,

> Thanks for the update.  I know folks get frustrated with outages such as
> VTR has had, but hey, its a "volunteer" organization and everyone should
> appreciate all the effort that others put in it.

> Keep up the good work.

> p.s. I'm curious what avalanche of messages this will create!

Amen to that, and I'd like to go a step further. I belong to my local club,
and participate in a couple of events during the year, but I do NOTHING to
help (attend meetings, help with newsletters, etc). It's not that I don't
want to, but with a wife who works, children, etc, I just don't have time.
It seems like every month I see the meeting announcement and say "Self,
maybe I'll go", but I never make it. Anyway, I'm not trying to make excuses,
but for all of you out there who are involved in your local club, doing the
work for parasites like me, I want you to know that I really do appreciate
it. Here's a much deserved and humble thank you.

Warren Allen
1960 TR3A TS55177