TR4A Chassis Reinforcement

Subject: TR4A Chassis Reinforcement
From: "Guy D. Huggins" <guy@genfiniti.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 08:28:19 -0500
Greetings from Texas,

I am planning for the restoration of my TR4A IRS chassis.  Namely I am
wanting to confirm
all of the "strengthening" items I am planning on having done.  These
are:

a. Reinforce the front suspension
b. Reinforce the differential mounting area
c. Reinforce the "t-shirt" pressing area
d. Reinforce the trailing arm mountings

Is there any other part of the IRS chassis that needs reinforcement that
I might be missing?
Does anyone have any experience in doing this that they could loan me?
Some dos and do nots?

Guy D. Huggins

"Life isn't about having, it's about being.."