No LBC now . . depression!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: No LBC now . . depression!
From: RobBlubaugh@netscape.net (Robert Blubaugh)
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 14:47:09 -0400
Should have know better!  The sale of my TR2 went smoothly.  Full payment was
wired from Germany into my bank account within a week of the sale.  Buyer had
the transporter truck here next morning after the funds arrived.  I was
somewhat sad that the car went abroad, but I did describe it as a "rough" car
having undergone extensive "bondo" rust repair as part of an amatuer
restoration.  The buyer from overseas offered the highest price "sight unseen"
with considerable shipping costs to him.

Now I am without an LBC but we are getting all new plumbing for the entire
house and all new flooring and fixtures for the bath rooms. House is 35 years
old, much newer than the TR2.  The work is needed and it is the time to do it
while we will be spending the summer traveling in the UK.  I should be excited
with the trip to the UK approaching and with the scheduled remodeling of the
house, but I have been without an LBC now for about 24 hours.  .........  I can
spell DEPRESSION!

Rob Blubaugh
Rensselaer, Indiana, USA  (Looking to adopt an LBC)

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.