Front brake lock up

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Front brake lock up
From: "Dave Willner" <dwillner@ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 17:04:17 -0400
I rebuilt my brake master, again, this morning thinking that there may be a
problem, it was ok.. Reassembled, bled everything and went for a test run.
Once again the front brakes locked up solid. My front hoses aren't new,
fairly old matter of fact. Can they be contributing to the locking up? I
also put new pads in this morning, the pistons and calipers seem fine? I did
noticed something odd, that sometimes after bleeding the caliper and
tightening down on the bleeder, the wheel wouldn't turn. I would slacken the
bleeder, pump the pedal, and made sure the tire spun before locking down.
Not sure about how to proceed here. Any been there, down that's? TIA

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg, PA
NJTA / NASS #271
1959 TR3A Apple Green