Repairing or Creating Chrome Stems on Lucas Turn Signal and Light Switch

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Repairing or Creating Chrome Stems on Lucas Turn Signal and Light Switches Article
From: J M Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 20:49:06 -0700
A while back I wrote an article for the Southern California Triumph
Owners Association for their newsletter.   I had planned to make a web
page version for you all, but it will be a while before I can get to
that.   Subsequently, for the time being, and with Triumphs coming out
of hibernation, I thought I'd offer up the article to anyone that can
view a Microsoft Word File.   I can e-mail the article to you.   I
developed a way to restore the chrome on our lucas turn signals and
light switch stems... or to create a chrome look on a black stem...
It's not quite as good as actual chrome, but it looks great and is
durable.  If you'd like a copy of the article, let me know.

If you are a member of a club, and want it for publication in your
newsletter, just let me know.

--Justin Wagner

(Sorry, gasket sales are still suspended for a while, but I do plan  to
be back at it as soon as possible.)