Re: Repairing or Creating Chrome Stems on Lucas Turn Signal and Light S

To: J M Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Subject: Re: Repairing or Creating Chrome Stems on Lucas Turn Signal and Light Switches Article
From: J M Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 10:37:37 -0700
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I didn't realize the file was so big when I made this post yesterday.
Overnight, I had my web master put the file on my website.   If any of
you use the technique, please share the results with me.  If anyone
wants to use the article for publication, please e-mail me.   I've been
quite pleased with the results on my Triumph.

Here's the link:
http://www.jmwagnersales.com/ltslssr.html

--Justin