Re: tr4 question

To: "Bob labuz" <yellowtr@adelphia.net>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: tr4 question
From: "Kurtis" <kurtisj@cox-internet.com>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 13:17:02 -0500
Bob,

Here's how mine are connected:

Temperature guage - green/black (left) / green/blue (right)

Ammeter - brown/white (right) / brown (left)
Note: My car has been changed to negative ground.  Reverse if your car is
positive ground.

All directions are from the prespective of sitting in the car and looking at
the guages in the dash face on.

I don't know about the temperature guage, but if you hook the ammeter up
backwards, it will simply reverse in operation (show a + current when you
actually have a discharge condition).

I hope this helps.

Kurtis J.
Russellville, Arkansas