Re: Modern alternative for Cotswold Blue

To: CFisher@borgwarner.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Modern alternative for Cotswold Blue
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 20:58:23 EDT
In a message dated 8/7/2004 8:55:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,  C
Fisher@borgwarner.com writes:

The  thread about modern equivalents has me wondering if anyone could suggest
a  modern preferably American car or truck color that would be a  good
substitute for Cotswold blue?

Not sure if it was used on  Triumphs, but showed up on Jags and other LBC's.
It's a nice rich medium  blue.

=====

Curt, I can't help with equivalents, but Cotswold was in the
Standard-Triumph color library in the late 1950s. I don't think it routinely
appeared on the
TRs, but it was available on the Triumph 10 sedan. I agree; it's  a nice
color!

--Andy

Andrew Mace, Vice President, Member  Services
and 10/Herald/Vitesse (Sports 6) Vehicle Consultant
The Vintage  Triumph Register

Check out the new British Cars Forum: