RE: Spring spacers

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Spring spacers
From: "Hugh Fader" <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 08:40:03 -0400
I knew about the spring spacers for adjusting camber. And I knew about
putting different combinations of trailing arm brackets too. I just received
the the new TRF catalog and it has adjustable trailing arm brackets that
allow setting camber with the turn of a screw. These are apparently sourced
from Good Parts. This sounds like the right solution. Has anybody tried
these? I may myself this winter.

Hugh Fader
72 TR6

> Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 22:14:39 -0400
> From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
> Subject: Spring spacers
>
> Hi everyone,  I'm installing the half inch aluminum spacers in my rear
> springs to address some of my negative camber and was wondering if the
> spacer or the packing goes against the spring.  Thanks for any advice.
> John Mitchell  76 TR6

Check out the new British Cars Forum: