Mountney Steering wheel problem (resolved)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Mountney Steering wheel problem (resolved)
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 07:59:31 -0700
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net
Well Rimmer Bros returned my e-mail and said that they would exchange the
cracked wooden steering wheel for a new one - pretty nice especially since
even though it wasn't installed until recently, it was purchased over a
year ago - Hopefully I can get the exchange done before Triumphest,
otherwise I won't be able to take Rosannes car (don't have another wheel
that fits this custom hub) , and we'll have to take mine (which we may have
to take anyway oh darn:-})
Barry Schwartz (San Diego)
---