RE: Tahoe Dry Run

To: "pdonnel1@san.rr.com" <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>, "Triumphs List (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tahoe Dry Run
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 07:49:08 -0700
Thought I would answer this for all.  One (1) the Horizon is located
at 6250 feet and I could detect no difference in power.  I crossed an
8000 ft pass and blew of a SUV in the process (of course the sharp
curves may have been a factor) <G> so no re-adjustment  was
necessary, at least for Casper

>Bill,
>
>If you've been reading the recent posts they've discussed fuel mixture with SU
>carbs at high elevations. Did you change anything, or did you re-adjust? Any
>power issues?

She who must be obeyed only allowed me to play $10.00 at video poker
and I won $5.00 and quit, after all we just went for lunch.  Actually
the  place was pretty empty  ... just before the start of the Holiday.

>How's the games at the Horizon? Did you win?
>
>Hope Casper is all better by Triumphest, John

Casper will be better ... TODAY ... I am using Herman's list to
replace the generator with an alternator  ...

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3

Check out the new British Cars Forum: