Re: TR3 rear spring

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 rear spring
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 07:35:33 -0700
> I know I used a similar puller, and I bet that I used the same swear
> words!

The task of removing the rear springs from my TR3 with the body on the
frame was interesting enough that I invented cuss words especially for
the occasion.  I prefer to make to make them with at least one,
preferably two hard consonants.

As I recall those pins went back in coated with anti seize.  I have
long decided that anti seize is my friend for things that get removed
very seldom.

T.J. Wakeman

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking
distance.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: