Personal Interest - TR3 Wiring Harnes - Wayne is selling one

To: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Subject: Personal Interest - TR3 Wiring Harnes - Wayne is selling one
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 20:48:10 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: "Stephen Peca" <sppchicago@excite.com>, "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Steve, Mike, and gang,

I'm going to upgrade my 3 to Dan Master's wiring kit - I just need to send
him a check.  Installation of said kit is one of my Winter projects.

I have a "Brand New" (few years old but unused) British Wiring harness in
my attic.  It does not have connectors - that is how they sold it to me.
I went to their house in Olympia Fields, IL.  Super nice folks.

I can't remember what I paid for it but will take a fair deal under list
if anyone is interested.

Thanks everyone for putting up with my commercial

Wayne,
Plainfield, IL

Check out the new British Cars Forum: