ISOA 2005 calendars

Subject: ISOA 2005 calendars
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 09:08:17 -0500
Cc: "Joe Pawlak" <stagfire@elnet.com>
For anyone who may be interested, the Illinois Sports Owners Association
yearly calendar for 2005 is available. It is wire bound 8.5 x 11 heavy stock
and features colour photos of a TR7, 1800 Roadster, two Stags, two TR3s, 2
TR4s, a TR6, 2 Spitfires, and a Herald. The price is $7.50 plus $1.75 shipping
and is available from Joe Pawlak at: Stagfire@elnet.com

NFI-
Bob Streepy
TS78649 L [soon to be LO], Casper East -not the world's nicest TR3, just the
most expensive.
CC58409 Lucille, the wonder car, i.e. I wonder if I could 20 cents on the
dollar for what I've got tied up in this thing.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: