TRiumphest

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, timipurdy@citlink.net
Subject: TRiumphest
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 22:29:54 EDT
In a message dated 9/27/2004 10:06:41 AM Central Daylight Time,  owner-trium

Date:  Mon, 27 Sep 2004 07:51:15 -0700
From "Tim I. Purdy"  <timipurdy at citlink.net>
Subject: Triumphfest

For those  attending, and since I live in the mountains, just north of Tahoe,
thought  I would advise you of the expected weather conditions.  Morning  low
temps of around 28 and a high temp of 68F. The weather gurus are  calling for
slight (10%) chance of rain on Thursday.  The aspens and  mountain oaks, are
turning, and nice on the eyes, though for some odd  reason the cottonwoods a
bit slow.

Tim
Susanville,  CA

Carol and I are leaving tomorrow from Tulsa, OK to Tahoe.  Hope to see  you
there.  We are trailering a 1972 Emerald Green TR6 with grey  interior.
Sam and Carol

Check out the new British Cars Forum: