RE: TRiumphest

To: "'TRDOCTOR@aol.com'" <TRDOCTOR@aol.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "timipurdy@citlink.net" <timipurdy@citlink.net>
Subject: RE: TRiumphest
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 21:13:02 -0700
Hi Sam,

I don't know which way you're coming in, but there's a group of 10 cars coming
up from San Diego on Wed/Thur. We'll be staying Wed night in Lone Pine CA (on
hwy 395), leaving Thurs AM around 9 ish. You and Carol, or anybody else, are
welcome to join us.

John

On Monday, September 27, 2004 7:30 PM, TRDOCTOR@aol.com [SMTP:TRDOCTOR@aol.com]
wrote:
> In a message dated 9/27/2004 10:06:41 AM Central Daylight Time,  owner-trium
> phs@autox.team.net writes:
>
> Date:  Mon, 27 Sep 2004 07:51:15 -0700
> From: "Tim I. Purdy"  <timipurdy@citlink.net>
> Subject: Triumphfest
>
> For those  attending, and since I live in the mountains, just north of Tahoe,
> thought  I would advise you of the expected weather conditions.  Morning  low
> temps of around 28 and a high temp of 68F. The weather gurus are  calling for

> slight (10%) chance of rain on Thursday.  The aspens and  mountain oaks, are
> turning, and nice on the eyes, though for some odd  reason the cottonwoods a
> bit slow.
>
> Tim
> Susanville,  CA
>

> Carol and I are leaving tomorrow from Tulsa, OK to Tahoe.  Hope to see  you
> there.  We are trailering a 1972 Emerald Green TR6 with grey  interior.
> Sam and Carol

Check out the new British Cars Forum: