Re: TR6 Carburetor Problems - FREE BEER!!!!!!!!

To: "List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Carburetor Problems - FREE BEER!!!!!!!!
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 23:44:05 +0100
Hi Guys
I'm afraid you are all missing the point, the TR6 only has one proper fuel
system, injection! Fit this and cure your ailments! I am aware there are
excuses for not doing this but hey on a long run it is a pretty good system,
I was just on the continent and was driving my MKII PI with the cruise set
at 90 MPH and did at least 50 more miles on half a tank than I could at the
UK limit of 70! these engines are lazy cruisers and like nothing more than
cruising.
Set up is a Kent TH5 cam with a 150 BHP metering unit and a Bosch fuel pump
from an Audi 100.

Graham.