Re: Temperature Sending Unit

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Temperature Sending Unit
From: "Eric K." <tr3a@xs4all.nl>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 21:27:01 +0200 (CEST)
Cc: Harlyred1@aol.com
Harlyred1@aol.com said:
> In a message dated 9/3/04 4:24:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> 105671.471@compuserve.com writes:
>
>> But be nice to the next owner and find a wire that is more or less the
>> right color.
>
> If I have any say in the matter, there will be no next owner.  ;-)

Of course there will be a next owner, whether you want it or not. You're
taking good care of the car, you don't have eternal life, so the car will
outlive you. After your custodianship has ended, and assuming you're not
planning to get buried in your car, there will be a next 'owner'.

You can have a say in the matter, though. It's called a will. ;-)

Eric

--
'57 TR3a TS23315L - black
'76 Spit FH88257L - Java green