RE: Moss Motors

To: Harlyred1@aol.com
Subject: RE: Moss Motors
From: pmmacy@att.net
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 12:59:35 +0000
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net (List Triumph)
  I too was b/o'd on the SS brake caliper pistons, but as I'm a Moss
distributor, I got a little more info on my packing slip (due to having a
personal sales rep and ordering thousands of $ worth of parts every year).  The
SS caliper pistons were due in 6 weeks ago, and Moss is simply at the mercy of
their supplier at this point.  There's nothing wrong with Moss' customer
service, it's just that anything they might tell you with regard to a due date
would be purely speculation at this point.  I'd rather be told there's no time
line than to have someone pick a date off of the calendar and lie to me about
it.  For those in need, TRF had SS caliper pistons in stock last week, and
they're on sale through September 30th.
--
Mark Macy
New Carlisle, OH