Rebirth of CF28217UO

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Rebirth of CF28217UO
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 15:40:12 -0400 i94Jft5e010597
30 years to the month after its first completion, and 4 years after a small
encounter with a tree, CF28217UO covered 5 miles around my subdivision
yesterday under its own power.  Still have an interior to install and solve
a couple electrical gremlins but my TR6 is finally more than a paper weight.

Many, many thanks to everyone who has helped me along the way to achieving
this.  Too many individuals to thank.

I have pics of its current colour and a few AVI files of the first drive up
and down the street that I will someday put on a web page.  Anyone that is
immediately curious, send me a direct note and I'll send them along.

Rob in Ottawa
1974 1/2 TR6  CF28217UO
Around the block in many more than 80 days, but all worth it

Check out the new British Cars Forum: