Re: TR3A grill repair suggestions

To: TR <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR3A grill repair suggestions
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 13:10:11 -0700
McEwen, Art wrote:

> ...the grill got bent, it's easy enough
>to straighten it virtually but it seems to have developed a "twist" to it.
>I'm wondering if anybody has any ideas for the best way to bring it back to
>true.

I could see the bends in the photo but not the twist.  If all you have
left after straightening is a slight twist you may find that this can be
removed as you reattach the grill to the surround.  ISTR the last bit of
tweaking mine needed occured as I fitted it.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A
Mt Lemmon, AZ

Check out the new British Cars Forum: