Re: TR3A grill repair suggestions

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR3A grill repair suggestions
From: "McEwen, Art" <Art.McEwen@moh.gov.on.ca>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 15:52:31 -0400
>> ...the grill got bent, it's easy enough

>>to straighten it vertically but it seems to have developed a "twist" to

>I could see the bends in the photo but not the twist.  If all you have

>left after straightening is a slight twist you may find that this can be

>removed as you reattach the grill to the surround.

I mean the way the vertical bars have a right-to-left lean to them.
Although it doesn't look as bad in the photo as it does when you hold it in
your hands.  It's sort of a catch-22 situation as I need a true grill to
beat the apron grill surround to the correct shape ...

Photo http://home.cogeco.ca/~amcewen2/grill.JPG
<http://home.cogeco.ca/~amcewen2/grill.JPG>

Check out the new British Cars Forum: