Re: stoneguards---tr3a

To: TR <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: stoneguards---tr3a
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 18:36:22 -0700
L1J1S@aol.com wrote:

>to all list members, i am looking for a good original set of tr3-tr3-a
>stoneguards.

Given their function and location it is hard to imagine that an original
set could be in good condition.  I know some have reworked their
originals and powder-coated them, but I found the repros to be a good
fit.  They do require some tweaking but they are made of pretty soft stuff.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A
Mt Lemmon, AZ

Check out the new British Cars Forum: