Re: stoneguards---tr3a

To: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Subject: Re: stoneguards---tr3a
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 19:12:14 -0700
Cc: TR <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
> Given their function and location it is hard to imagine that an
> original set could be in good condition.

I bought one a couple yeas back that was.  So they are out there.
>   I know some have reworked their originals and powder-coated them,
> but I found the repros to be a good fit.

The biggest problem I've found with the repros is that the grill
openings are smaller than the originals and you actually have a lot
less open area for air to flow through.

If you doubt, email me & I can send a jpeg showing a original & repro
side by side.

TeriAnn J. Wakeman
      Marigold Ltd.
      www.marigoldltd.com