Re: Another TR6 (Not LBC but LBB)

To: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Another TR6 (Not LBC but LBB)
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 08:59:43 -0700 (PDT)
we drove south from toronto in a canadian rental car (we're american) and
didn't have any trouble crossing the border.  the key here is to have all your
papers in order!

Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net> wrote:Well, I just won an eBay auction for another
TR6. Check out:
http://tinyurl.com/6wfsy.

This is identical to a bike I had in the late 70s. One day while riding it,
I flew over the hood of a car while the bike remained behind me.

I am looking for transport advice. I plan to trailer it home. The bike is in
Buffalo. Being in Southeast Michigan, the fastest route is through Canada.
Can anybody give advice about bringing a vehicle into and out of Canada on
the same day? I suppose I could take the long route through Ohio if it looks
like I'll have trouble with customs.

Thanks in advance.

Hugh Fader
72 TR6