Another TR6 (Not LBC but LBB)

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Another TR6 (Not LBC but LBB)
From: "Hugh Fader" <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 16:52:02 -0400
Well, I just won an eBay auction for another TR6. Check out:
http://tinyurl.com/6wfsy.

This is identical to a bike I had in the late 70s. One day while riding it,
I flew over the hood of a car while the bike remained behind me.

I am looking for transport advice. I plan to trailer it home. The bike is in
Buffalo. Being in Southeast Michigan, the fastest route is through Canada.
Can anybody give advice about bringing a vehicle into and out of Canada on
the same day? I suppose I could take the long route through Ohio if it looks
like I'll have trouble with customs.

Thanks in advance.

Hugh Fader
72 TR6