Re: Where does that leave me?

To: "Ron L'Herault" <lherault@bu.edu>
Subject: Re: Where does that leave me?
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 11:04:44 -0700
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
>   My guess is that
> if you sell both, you'd regret it, miss the sound, the smell, the feel
> of
> really driving an automobile that connects you in a physical way to the
> road, and links you to the time line of the history of auto travel in
> a way
> that our computer controlled, ultra comfortable suspensioned modern
> vehicles
> cannot.

Computers?  They put computers in cars?I didn't see any vacuum tubes or
big transformers. I can go back and look in my newest car but I sure
don't remember seeing any racks full of tubes.

TeriAnn
   1960 Land Rover Dormobile owned since 1978
   1961 Triumph TR3A, owned since 1986 (The new car)

Check out the new British Cars Forum: