Dan's Wiring Harness

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Dan's Wiring Harness
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 17:45:09 -0400
Well.... UPS just dropped off Dan's wiring harness and all I can say is WOW.
Top quality everything from the new power/fuse block to the wire itself. He
also includes all grommets, bullet connectors, other modular connectors,
heat shrink tubing, wire ties etc.etc. It's a bit overwhelming to look at
all that wire that needs to be routed, cut, soldered and connected but it'll
make a good Winter project now that retirement has taken place. I got lots
of time now :-)

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD/