Dan's Wiring Harness

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Dan's Wiring Harness
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 20:04:28 -0400
Another Winter project for me will be replacing my wiring with Dan Master's
kit. I don't need to be sold on the quality or completeness of Dan's product
but would like feedback from anyone who has installed his kit in a TR6.
Anything to watch out for or things you'd do differently the second time
around? Everything is stock under my hood except for an electric fan.

Thanks
Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6