Re: Hardwood floors and plugged holes.

To: "Ron L'Herault" <lherault@bu.edu>
Subject: Re: Hardwood floors and plugged holes.
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 07:50:07 -0700
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
> If you happen to still have the original jack, you will need access
> through
> the large plugged hole to insert the jack and hook it into the special
> bracket on the frame.   I only had to do it once, when I owned a  '58
> TR 3

Owners of TR3s with wire wheels should periodically remove said wheels
and regrease the splines.  The factory jack allows you to do one side
at a time and save on jacking up effort.

I'm beginning to think I'm the only one who uses factory jacks.

T. J. Wakeman

1960 Land Rover 109 Dormobile owned since 1978
1961 Triumph TR3A  owned since 1986, the new car

Check out the new British Cars Forum: