free GT6/Spitfire stuff!!!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: free GT6/Spitfire stuff!!!
From: "Tobin, Greg" <Greg.Tobin@trizetto.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 07:43:21 -0600
   Hi everyone-

  I'm clearing out my garage, and I have some stuff that I need to get rid
of soon!!!  I don't want to ship any of this stuff, since it's all too big
to deal with.  Everything here is free for the taking!!!

   GT6+ (Mk2) Body and frame.  Rusty, a bit bent, nothing really left on the
assembly.  No shock towers, no rear suspension, motor, etc.  Naked, empty,
with a cracked windshield.  No hood (of course...)

    GT6 Doors.  4 of them  Not rusted, but not straight either.  3 have
glass(both the wing and window), one is just a shell.  Colours range from a
lovely rust brown to a nice rust red!

   GT6 front valence.  Rusty, but not rusted through, and so not straight.

   I've also got a steering column (somewhat bent), gas tank(seems to not
leak), a few sway bars and springs, and some other stuff that is itching to
get out of the garage.

   Let me know if you want any of it, but you do have to come get it.  I'm
located just outside of Colorado Springs, CO.

  email me at greg@miranoconsulting.com or call me at 719.237.9533.

Thanks!!!!
Greg

++++++ CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ++++++
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This
email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization
named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any,
or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and
delete this email from your system. Thank You.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: