Re: temperature problems

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: temperature problems
From: "Wayne Brazinski" <wayne@brazinski.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 19:17:41 -0500
Jack - Please send over details of this radiator!!!  Both Paul Willoughby
and I would love to know where to find one, and if you have any fitting
details..  I'm sure there might be one or two others who are interested.
Paul has a bit of a non-stock engine (5.0 Liter/302 SB), and I might get one
eventually - so cooling is even more of an issue....

THANKS VERY MUCH!

Wayne