Garagemahall

To: "Georgia Triumph Club" <gatriumph@gatriumph.com>, "Triumph Email List" <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Garagemahall
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <70tr6@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:02:46 -0400
... That reminds me, what is the address of that "Garagemahall"?  Are

people still submitting their messes?

It is getting to be that time of year again when we become more and more
relegated to the indoors.  Judging by last year's entrants, I certainly hope
that many of you used the "warm season" to do a little cleaning out or else
there won't be any place to work on LBC's over the winter.

For those of you who may not know what I am talking about, I have a web page
affectionately called "Garagemahall" which is devoted to where you work on,
fix, break, and generally hang out with your car.  Sometimes it was hard to
spot the car in the photo, while others had workspaces that were the envy of
any garage lover.

So if you wish to add to the collection or even if you made significant
progress in either direction, and you want to update things a bit, drop me
an email and I will get them posted to the webpage.  Webpage?  Oh yeah, the
webpage is on my site www.geocities.com/ralittle2.  There is a link on the
left that points you to the "Garagemahall." Btw, the website may move
shortly, but for those of you who care, I'll post the address as soon as I
finish squabbling with the provider.

And on an unrelated note, a few months or a year or some period of time ago,
I got a lot of advice and help from some of you regarding camcorders and
video editing on PC's.  If that rings a bell with any of you (sorry I lost
my backup emails) can you please drop me a line off-list and I'll be more
specific.

Thanks,

R. Ashford Little II

'70 TR6 <http://www.geocities.com/ralittle2>