Re: Garagemahall

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <70tr6@mindspring.com>, "Triumph Email List" <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Garagemahall
From: Jeff Johnson <mondoluxe@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 21:28:43 -0400
Hmmmmm.

I've been thinking strongly about building a garage at my house so that I
may have a place to work  on my Triumphs. Currently, they reside across
town in a one car condo that is cold, cold, cold. Not the place you would
like to retire to after a day's work. Perhaps I can use this upcoming
downtime to focus on the important things in life- like having a proper
place to work on my vehicles at home!
Thanks for your post.

Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6
2001 Bonneville

At 03:02 PM 10/20/2004, R. Ashford Little II wrote:
>... That reminds me, what is the address of that "Garagemahall"?  Are
>
>people still submitting their messes?

Check out the new British Cars Forum: