Re: Car covers

To: triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Car covers
From: oliver <oliverconnect@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 20:17:49 -0700 (PDT)
i've been through several, but have no conclusive evidence to offer other than
don't buy a cheap one from wal mart, pep boys, etc.

i, too am interested in the collective wisdom . . .

Greg Gelhar <ggelhar@earthlink.net> wrote:
It is that time of year when I must consider parking the Triumphs for the cold
winter months. The car cover I have for the TR6 will need to be replaced. Can
someone tell me the differences (or make suggestions) between different ones. I
don't understand how some are advertised as light weight and have 4 layers and
others are considered heavy with only one layer. This will be used indoors. The
cover on the TR8 appears to be the 'Tan Flannel' variety and I like it very
much. Your thoughts will be appreciated.

Greg Gelhar
1973 TR6
1980 TR8
Osseo, MN