Re: Car covers

To: TR <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Car covers
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 09:23:31 -0700
Greg Gelhar wrote:

>...Can someone tell me the differences (or make suggestions) between different
>ones.

I got a couple from these guys:

http://www.websweeper.com/cars/phpsite/carmain.php

Thought they had a good price.  If you click on 'Cover Fabrics' you can
get specifics on each type.

I think I got 'Weathershield ' for the TR4 because I wanted someting
compact and (more or less) waterproof.  Useful when parked outside with
just the tonneau in place... much easier to throw the cover on than put
up that PITA top.  Got a good workout in a New Mexico hailstorm/gully
washers last month in Silver City.

You may want something different for just indoor use but these guys seem
to have several alternatives.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A
64 TR4