Re: improving TR4 steering column

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: improving TR4 steering column
From: Bill McLeod <wbmcleod@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 20:05:30 -0700
Tom
I managed to throw your email in the trash, before it dawned on me that
I may have what you were looking for.
I believe I have 2-3 TR4 steering columns, inner and outer, sitting up
on my "who the hell is ever going to buy this junk?" shelf.
Let me know if you are still looking.  I would be happy to loan/donate.
Thanks, Bill
Slightly Classics
Tucson

>I am planning on spending some time this winter attempting to improve
>the TR4 steering column.  I am wondering if there is someone out there
>that has a column and shaft they would loan me for a while?
>- --
>    Best Regards,
>    Tom

Check out the new British Cars Forum: