parish hardtop

To: "6pack" <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: parish hardtop
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 14:29:32 -0500
I acquired a Parrish fiberglass hardtop a few months back for a TR6.
I decided to put it on today.  I  had ordered some weather stripping and a
front lock down kit from Smooth Line, since they make a similar top.
Problem:  How is it suppose to lock down in the front.
They sent me a screw and a small plate.  Alll well and good but it would mean
I would have to drill a hole through the header for this to work.  I  am not
really keen on that idea.
Does anyone have one of these that your using so you can tell me how its
supposed to lock down.

This is turning out to be a very bad investment.

thanks
Al Salvatore