RE: armrest

To: "'Bob Streepy'" <trstreep@avenew.com>, "'John & Patricia Donnelly'" <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Subject: RE: armrest
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 09:51:38 -0500
Here's a place (http://www.triumphconsoles.com/) that is making them again
for a hefty price.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD/

-----Original Message-----
From owner-triumphs at autox.team.net [mailto:owner-triumphs@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Bob Streepy
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 8:51 AM
To: John & Patricia Donnelly
Subject: armrest

If you don't care about originality, you can get a generic arm rest/console
from J.C. Whitney in black or gray for around $40.00 that fits a TR6 very
nicely. Several guys in our local club bought them after seeing mine. The
original Amco units haven't been available for many years and command hefty
prices at swap meets.  I did meet a guy at TRA two years ago who talked
about making them for around $300.

Bob Streepy

CC58409 Lucille - the wonder car [I wonder if anybody would ever give 20
cents on the dollar for what I've spent on this thing?]
TS78649 L[soon to be O]Casper Midwest -Not the world's nicest TR$, just the
most expensive-