Wind blockers/wind screens

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Wind blockers/wind screens
From: "Bob Rochlin" <r_rochlin@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 16:52:15 -0500
        Weird,
        I got a wind blocker that attaches behind the seats.  It consists of
a piece of Plexiglas on a frame attaching to the top hardware attaching
screws where they meet the B post and a heavy vinyl skirt which snaps down
at rear of the seats at the parcel shelf and keeps wind from getting under
the Plexiglas panel into the cockpit.  It does keep some of the wind off of
the back of your neck ands head, but is most effective at keeping warm air
from being blown out of the cockpit when driving on cold days with the top
down. It makes cold rides toasty. The wind blocker also provides a little
better ability to listen to the radio at speed as it cuts some of the wind
noise.  The whole assembly attaches and comes off in a minute or two and
stores in the trunk(boot). All in all I'm very happy with its performance. I
don't think the models I've seen without the skirt at the bottom could be
very effective. I got mine from Rimmer.  I hope this is the kind of wind
blocker in which you are interested.  I'm not sure my last reply got to the
list.
Bob Rochlin
'72 TR6