Re: Most Dangerous Tool

To: "Triumph Email List" <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Most Dangerous Tool
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:06:34 -0500
I agree that the user of a tool contributes greatly to the danger factor of
said tool. The worst beating I took was from a radial arm saw.  I was
sawing some walnut burl which kicked back into my forehead. Knocked me out
cold, however, I was still on my feet when I came to. That piece of wood
flew about 15 feet off my head.  Took eighteen stitches. I had access to a
band saw which is what I should have used, but I was in a hurry. (Mistake
1.)  Been very ,very careful since then.

Jeff Johnson
Happy Holidays!