DVD- Flywheel

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: DVD- Flywheel
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 13:18:41 -0800
     I was renting a DVD today and I saw one with a white TR3A on the case. The
movie is "Flywheel". Unrated. Never heard of it before. Has anyone seen it?
     Also, so kind lister years ago lent me a "Wonder Years" episode that had
the red TR3A in it and I made copies. There was also a copy of "Diner" on it. I
wish that I had copied this as well. Does anyone have the video (or DVD) of
"Diner" that I could borrow and copy, or reimburse them for having copied?

     -Bill Brewer